This course is about 8 hours and is intended for those that have already taken a Basic Handgun course or the equivalent. This course builds on those skills learned in the Basic course. The course will cover the topics below. At least 100 rounds of ammunition should be brought to class and more would be better.
- Basic defensive shooting skills
- Strategies for home safety
- Responding to a violent confrontation
- Firearms and the law
- How to choose a handgun for self-defense
- Continued opportunities for skill development